Pages

5.08.2012

Women Are Evil Soul-Killers!

Recently I heard a man say that women are taking over the world. They are illogical, wild, and entirely incapable of handling power. Furthermore, he claimed that women only want to hear lies, they have no patience, no love, and are evil. The worst part about it was that this man claims to speak for Truth, and for God. He claims to be a Christian. This man was Reverend Jesse Lee Peterson.

Here's his sermon, "How Women are Building a Shameless Society":




In case listening to 12 min. of this guy is too much for you, I've made a top ten list of the most appalling things I thought he said about women.


10. "There are a few out there that can make logical decisions, but most cannot."
9. "Men, in the good old days, understood the nature of 'the woman.' They weren't afraid to deal with it."
8. "A big mistake is to put women in powerful positions in jobs because they can't handle stress. They can't handle anything. You walk up to them with an issue, they freak out right away."
7. "One of the primary reasons that it is over for America is that women are taking over."
6. "The one thing I know for sure, without a doubt, is that women cannot handle power."
5. "They have no patience, it's not in their nature. They don't have love."
4. "I think that one of the greatest mistakes that America made was to allow women the opportunity to vote. We should have never turned it over to women."
3. "It's unfortunate that men are so weak and so intimidated, that they allow these women to run wild and screw up everything, including their souls, and their children."
2. "This is how evil is coming in, it's coming through the woman."
1. "Wherever evil has taken over, woman reigns."

I don't even want to know what the twenty-some-odd people that "liked" this video were thinking! 

6 comments:

  1. It sounds like this guy needs some in depth counseling. He's probably been hurt a few times, and maybe his mother wasn't there for him as a child. Regardless of what happened, he has no right to push his incorrect beliefs on others, especially in the name of God. There is not an ounce of truth to what he saying about women. I don't believe it can't hurt us because it's simply not true. More than anything I feel bad for him. He needs to let it go and find some peace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was too irritated in listening to this to feel sorry for him. But, he certainly does have women issues, wherever they come from. Though I'm disturbed that he speaks freely like this as a Reverend, I doubt any of his listeners, even the ones that "liked" the video, feel that what he says is true and inspired. Least I hope not.

      Delete
    2. I agree, it is disturbing that he speaks freely like this as a Reverend.

      Delete
  2. Hahahaha....sounds like he has been divorced/dumped a lot. I agree with Mike Woods family, he needs counseling. I kind of feel sad for him because there has to be a lot of terrible situations he must have been in for him to come to these ridiculous opinions. It just makes me sad, that's all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What? He sounds like he'd be happily married ;)

      Delete